Like what you see? Find all this and more at Ten Sticky Fingers

Friday, May 30, 2008

More fun than I know what to do with..

Truth be told I bought all of these earlier in the week... if i could find my camera cable amongst all the goodies I would have posted this earlier...

So take a trip back in time to when I would have been writing this..

I got lost in a sea of cotton today, in my fabric heaven i found the most delicious prints and now have a million ideas for things to do with them. I have already been crafting away and will be adding some of the booties this weekend. But here's a sneak preview cause I know you can't wait....

Some fabulously fun fabric that will become part of our spring release including the paisley and chocolate stripe that I am dying to make into a pair of ankle boot-booties with a chocolate fringe.. Yee Haa Lil' cowboy!



this gorgeous lemon pair are oh so tiny, definitely premmie size.. but they are just the sweetest little things I couldn't wait to finish them before I showed them off!

A shoe addicts dream! All to be packaged and posted on the site in the coming days.. but if you just cant wait email me for a pre-season purchase.

These perfect pair of powder blues are just the sweetest for a little man. In fact they are so sweet when we took them to show a girlfriend at the local coffee shop we sold two pairs.. Better get sewing I have a feeling these will walk themselves of the shop floor!

xx- Casey

No comments: