Like what you see? Find all this and more at Ten Sticky Fingers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look what we found



















Since I was a little girl, the idea of being as talented and poised as Martha Stewart has fascinated me. Now I can't say I ended up quite as talented... or poised for that matter, but it doesn't stop me from admiring her craft empire and the millions of ideas she is able to bring to life.

During one of my many day dreaming moments through Martha Stewart Crafts I stumbled upon this gorgeous art project that you can make yourself. Not only is it super easy and fun, it would make a lovely present and you can even have the kids help as the possibilities are only limited by their imagination.

There are so many themed sticker sets available you really could theme this to suit just about any household.

Simply visit this link and follow 3 easy directions, you can even buy everything you need from the handy shopping list online!

Enjoy!

xx- Casey, Ten Sticky Fingers

No comments: