Like what you see? Find all this and more at Ten Sticky Fingers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting Sticky for your next birthday or event?



Sticky is just that - and it is fabulous!

I cannot wait for the next birthday party or event to order these fabulous and personalized stick candies! How perfect are these for your take home lolly bags? They would make amazing and unique wedding favors too just add some love hearts, the bride and grooms name, maybe a new babies name for a naming ceremony??

They look so yummy and have a million different flavor, color and picture combinations available.. plus- YUMM!

Actually I do have my brother's birthday coming up... I am sure he always wanted a lolly jar- and i might just have to test a few out, you know to make sure they aren't poisoned!
(NB: No poison is involved in making Sticky's candy.. but please don't tell my brother- Shh!)

xx- Casey.. of to get some Sticky Fingers!

No comments: