Like what you see? Find all this and more at Ten Sticky Fingers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Faboulous ETSY finds!


I am without a doubt- addicted to Etsy. If you havent heard of Etsy you clearly dont have a computer or live in one of those comunes where possesions arent allowed.. in which case you wouldnt be reading this either?

ETSY THE most amazing and creative collection of artists from across the world, all in one place. Displaying their wares for you and me to fall in love with and ultimately buy. Believe me there is a lot to fall in love with, my credit card can attest to that!

Once again - Etsy surprises me with something magnificant I have never seen before.

This gorgeous nature prints are available from NatureMandalas and would look stunning in any room so dont let the kids hog all the fun!

Offering art prints, jewellry and some devine nature shots you will be left with an itch to adorne your walls.

Check out these Etsy sellers for some more fabulous prints -

Chickenpants by Absolutely Small









Custom fantasy creation by
6TimeMomma

Happy Etsy shopping xx Casey

No comments: